So, you’re planning a trip to Hawaii. How will you experience its many different destinations or get from island to island? How will you know where to best spend your time? With YMT Vacations’ Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour, you’ll enjoy a 12-day vacation with no hassles and no planning because we take care of it all--—from creating your itinerary, to choosing which sights can’t be missed, to arranging accommodations and providing delectable shipboard meals. And because this journey includes both a cruise and land portion, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds. Still not convinced? Here are 12 reasons CruiseFever gives for seeing paradise on YMT’s extraordinary tour aboard the Pride of America:
- 100 Hours in Port -- Norwegian’s Pride of America offers an unprecedented amount of time in port during the 7-night cruise portion of this cruise tour. You’ll even port overnight on Maui and Kaua’i, which will allow you to enjoy the islands without having to rush back to your ship.
- Start and End in Honolulu -- By starting and ending in the capital, you can spend extra time visiting Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and Waikiki.
- Entertainment -- This ship does more than just show you the sights, it brings island culture right to you on board. You’ll see a Polynesian show, hula classes, lei making demonstrations, and historical lectures. Plus, you’ll enjoy the benefit of easy access to a local cruise director and port guide.
- Dining Options – Savor the exquisite culinary options of 10 different restaurants, including 4 complimentary dining rooms.
- The Ship – The Pride of America is the only U.S. flagged cruise ship in the world, and she’s truly all-American. From the Colonial-style staircase in the atrium to the Americana-inspired dining halls and suites, this ship has a quintessentially American look unlike any other.
- Staff -- From embarkation to disembarkation, this staff goes the extra mile. The reviews on the Pride’s crew are universally glowing.
- Freestyle Cruising – Eat when and where you want. You don’t have set dining times, and the dress code is relaxed and perfectly Hawaiian.
- Year-Round Sailing -- No matter in which season you’ve booked a Hawaiian cruise tour with YMT, the water is warm, the air is clean, and the Aloha spirit is welcoming. We have dates available year-round.
- Na Pali Coast -- The breathtaking coastline and sparkling rainbows frequently seen in this area make the Na Pail coast one of the most scenic parts of your trip.
- Shopping -- Since this ship only sails in American waters, the shops are open around the clock and stocked with a wonderful, thoughtfully curated collection of goods.
- Easy Disembarkation -- No need to bother with customs; getting off this ship is as simple as walking to your car.
- Recently Refurbished -- After a major re-haul, the ship is pristine. You’ll feel as if you’re cruising on a brand-new vessel.
You can still set sail aboard the Pride of America on YMT Vacations’ 12-day Hawaiian Island Cruise & Tour this year. Visit 4 Hawaiian Islands, tour the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, and see Punchbowl Crater. To make your plans to be part of this remarkable journey, contact your travel professional or call YMT Vacations at 1-888-756-9072.